#100HappyDays: Giving PF Chang’s a run for its money
|Orange Chicken inspired by Damn Delicious. I followed the recipe pretty closely, but cut the sugar in half and used less than half of the sauce for the marinade, so I’d have more sauce for serving at the end.|
It was a 10-dish preparation that included two frying pans, one pot and a juicer, but man, this orange chicken turned out fabulously. Next time, I’ll skip the “breading” and frying, since it didn’t turn out very crispy anyway, but the flavor is spot on.
|To health up the dish, I sauteed green beans, peppers and garlic, then combined with the chicken and sauce.|
1. 24 Hours of Happy
2. If loving a wheelbarrow is wrong…
3. A trip to the nursery
5. Sweet peas
6. Cool as a…
7. A Butterfinger Blizzard
8. Happiness by the yard
9. Keeping the vampires at bay
- An Olive Garden Knock-Off: Lightened up creamy garlic pasta
- Be still my heart: (Insanely) great grilled artichokes
- Spicy Thai noodles with shrimp and asparagus
- How to make, serve and eat the perfect artichoke
- A to-die-for-dish: Pasta with roasted red pepper cream sauce
- BLT pasta salad with cucumbers, broccoli and avocado
- Bruschetta that makes even mealy winter tomatoes taste good!
- Surprisingly scrumptious: Vegetarian, gluten-free stuffed mushrooms
- Party hearty with a delicious bacon-pecan crusted cheese ball!
- Must-have munchies: A review of hors d’oeuvres by The Pioneer Woman
Leave a Reply