Part of our Back 40 redesign was the integration of new garden beds for me, WITH irrigation (finally).
Tuesday’s joy involved finally getting all of the seeds installed including beets, radishes, cilantro, bush beans, carrots, dill and Italian parsley. The seeds join the already planted cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini, alyssum and marigolds.
I’m already anxious for harvest time!
1. 24 Hours of Happy
2. If loving a wheelbarrow is wrong…
3. A trip to the nursery
5. Sweet peas
6. Cool as a…
7. A Butterfinger Blizzard
8. Happiness by the yard
9. Keeping the vampires at bay
10. Giving P.F. Chang’s a run for its money
11. A little Spring snow in the Sierras
12. Communing with fellow comm nerds
13. Ladies’ night
14. Ten Thousand Waves in Santa Fe, New Mexico
15. The shredded cedar fitness plan
16. Baby’s first Easter
17. Bathmat runways
18. Oasis in progress
19. My kind of Easter egg hunt
20. Mass cookie production