#100HappyDays: Talking Above the Fray
Hands down, one of the coolest parts about my job is talking about exciting research. And last week, it was Skyping with students from my alma mater, Walla Walla University, and telling them about Above the Fray.
I’ve been working with Above the Fray for the last six months or so, helping with the mission of developing materials to teach teens, parents and teachers about safe and responsible social media use. The best part has been talking to actual teens about what it’s like to grow up and do high school with emerging technologies (cue: huge shudder and intense gratitude that I didn’t have to do that!).
Having an opportunity to share Above the Fray with other students (and sneak at a peek at a classroom that I practically lived in 10+ years ago) was pretty cool.
1. 24 Hours of Happy
2. If loving a wheelbarrow is wrong…
3. A trip to the nursery
5. Sweet peas
6. Cool as a…
7. A Butterfinger Blizzard
8. Happiness by the yard
9. Keeping the vampires at bay
10. Giving P.F. Chang’s a run for its money
11. A little Spring snow in the Sierras
12. Communing with fellow comm nerds
13. Ladies’ night
14. Ten Thousand Waves in Santa Fe, New Mexico
15. The shredded cedar fitness plan
16. Baby’s first Easter
17. Bathmat runways
18. Oasis in progress
19. My kind of Easter egg hunt
20. Mass cookie production
Leave a Reply