|June 2, 2014, Black Krim Heirloom Tomato goodness.|
It might be a sickness.
I’ve already got 21 plants in residence, in various stages of production: Floradale, Golden, Celebrity, Early Girl, Cherry, Beefsteak, Purple Cherokee. But I couldn’t help but browse during a recent trip to Home Depot.
I was actually looking for a couple replacement basil plants (is boxwood basil extra finicky or what?). But when I saw the “Black Krim” plant, growing in a funky almost espaliered shape, I couldn’t help myself.
What’s one more?
1. 24 Hours of Happy
2. If loving a wheelbarrow is wrong…
3. A trip to the nursery
5. Sweet peas
6. Cool as a…
7. A Butterfinger Blizzard
8. Happiness by the yard
9. Keeping the vampires at bay
10. Giving P.F. Chang’s a run for its money
11. A little Spring snow in the Sierras
12. Communing with fellow comm nerds
13. Ladies’ night
14. Ten Thousand Waves in Santa Fe, New Mexico
15. The shredded cedar fitness plan
16. Baby’s first Easter
17. Bathmat runways
18. Oasis in progress
19. My kind of Easter egg hunt
20. Mass cookie production