I loved Jehara’s snap shot a few weeks ago, so I’ve borrowed it for March.
1. Photo of moi
Mr. T took this photo after my first flight in the Rans. It was a gorgeous day and we puttered around the Sacramento Delta lands. All was well until he decided to dive-bomb nature and try to trim the grass. I’m surprised I’m not green in this picture!
2. Current candle scents: I’ve got some spice candle from over the holidays. I love candles but I never remember to burn them.
3. Current reads: Stinkin’ homework in the form of organizational behavior literature. Waaa.
4. Favorite book read this month: I don’t read for fun very much during school, but I did just finish The Betrayal of the Blood Lily by Lauren Willig. It’s smart historical fiction/romance with strong female leads. It’s also laugh-out-loud funny sometimes. Start with the Pink Carnation and fall in love!
5. Movies watched: None! I want to see Alice and Wonderland though!
6. Something yummy I made this month: I concocted a delightful vegetable curry the other day. Yellow curry paste, low-fat coconut milk, carrots, snow peas, onion, asparagus, mushrooms, bamboo and something else that I’m forgetting.
7. Last place I ate out: Dos Coyotes! Best $3 taco in the west.
8. Something that made me cry: The article “Lessons of a $618,616 Death”
9. Something that made me laugh: These two videos… 1. The Man Your Man Could Smell Like (I’ve watched this at least 50 times!) 2. The Kotex commercial mocking tampon commercials. The article is pretty interesting, too. (Note: On this blog, it’s okay to say vagina. Just an FYI.)
10. Something I looked forward to this month: Spring break! Sadly, it’s almost over. 🙁 🙁 🙁
11. Something I am thankful for: Supportive friends and family, and Mr. T!
12. Something I want to remember about this month: The joy of Spring and how it truly makes people happier. (Something I want to forget: The ridiculous hay fever that comes with Spring!)
13. Photos I took this month
To play, visit Thursday Thirteen.