Now, tears of joy

As soon as I hit “publish” on the last note, the museum lady called and told me our caterer is A-okay. Note to yourselves in Sacramento county… you do not need a county health certificate if you are serving food to a private party. You only need one if you’re selling to the public. YAY ME!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.