|Adventures in babysitting, June 18, 2014.|
We read Dr. Seuss. We took a walk. She masticated Sophie, the dog-toy-like giraffe. I sang oldies off key and danced around while she laughed at me.
But my favorite moments of my Adventures in Babysitting date–bad auntie confession–were when she made grumpy faces!
This picture is the result of me having the nerve, the utter nerve, to try feeding Lady A rice cereal. Practically child abuse.
1. 24 Hours of Happy
2. If loving a wheelbarrow is wrong…
3. A trip to the nursery
5. Sweet peas
6. Cool as a…
7. A Butterfinger Blizzard
8. Happiness by the yard
9. Keeping the vampires at bay
10. Giving P.F. Chang’s a run for its money
11. A little Spring snow in the Sierras
12. Communing with fellow comm nerds
13. Ladies’ night
14. Ten Thousand Waves in Santa Fe, New Mexico
15. The shredded cedar fitness plan
16. Baby’s first Easter
17. Bathmat runways
18. Oasis in progress
19. My kind of Easter egg hunt
20. Mass cookie production